The German Healthcare Partnership and the Afrika-Verein der deutschen Wirtschaft invite you to the 6th German-African Healthcare Forum on October 30, 2019 in Berlin.
Our conference will take place on October 30, 2019, following and in cooperation with the World Health Summit (WHS) at the Hotel Riu Plaza Berlin.
The focus 2019 is on Healthcare Business: Partnerships with Multi-Sectoral Approaches
• Hospital Infrastructure & Equipment
• Insurance Systems
• Health and WASH (Water, Sanitation & Hygiene), Nutrition and Logistics
• Drugs (Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, and Generic Drugs)
• Partnerships with NGOs and Academia
• Disease Prevention, Control and Monitoring
• community health workers in strengthening health systems
• Digital and Innovative Healthcare Solutions
• Regulatory Framework and Implementation
• Financing and Investing in Healthcare Projects
If you are interested in presenting a specific project please contact us.
We are looking forward to your participation in Berlin!