The GHA – German Health Alliance (former GHP) in cooperation with the German-African Business Association (Afrika-Verein) invites you to the 6th German-African Healthcare Forum on 30 October 2019, following and in cooperation with the World Health Summit (WHS) in Berlin at the Hotel Riu Plaza.
The Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (Bundesministerium für Wirtschaftliche Zusammenarbeit und Entwicklung – BMZ) this year has provided its patronage of the Forum and the Parliamentary State Secretary Dr Maria Flachsbarth MP will be our Special Guest from the German Government.
A close cooperation between all parties involved in the various areas of a comprehensive health system is the current challenge.
The focus 2019 is therefore on Healthcare Business: Partnerships with Multi-Sectoral Approaches
• Hospital Infrastructure & Equipment
• Insurance Systems
• Health and WASH (Water, Sanitation & Hygiene), Nutrition and Logistics
• Drugs (Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, and Generic Drugs)
• Partnerships with NGOs and Academia
• Disease Prevention, Control and Monitoring
• community health workers in strengthening health systems
• Digital and Innovative Healthcare Solutions
• Regulatory Framework and Implementation
• Financing and Investing in Healthcare Projects
If you are interested in presenting a specific project please contact us.
The continuously updated program and more details are available on the website of the event.
We are looking forward to your participation in Berlin!