The German Healthcare Partnership in cooperation with the German-African Business Association (Afrika-Verein) invites you to the 6th German-African Healthcare Forum on October 30, 2019, following and in cooperation with the World Health Summit (WHS) in Berlin at the Hotel Riu Plaza.
The close cooperation between all parties involved in the various areas of a comprehensive health system is the current challenge.
The focus 2019 is therefore on Healthcare Business: Partnerships with Multi-Sectoral Approaches
• One Health
• Strengthening Partnerships
• Hospital Infrastructure, Equipment & Insurance Systems
• Health and WASH (Water, Sanitation & Hygiene) Nutrition and Logistics
• Digital and Innovative Healthcare Solutions
• Drugs (Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, and Generic Drugs) and Disease Prevention, Control and Monitoring
• Financing and Investing in Healthcare Projects
• Regulatory Framework and Implementation
If you are interested in presenting a specific project please contact us.
The continuously updated program and more details are available on the website of the event.
Make now use of our special early-bird rate and save more than 20% of the normal fee (until July 30, 2019).
We are looking forward to your participation in Berlin!